- Interpreting services,
- Raising awareness of businesses and employers,
- Activities for hearing children of deaf parents and/or deaf children of deaf/hearing parents,
- Services for students - interpretation, notetaking, lipspeaking
- Training in BSL.
During the programme
- The clean up in Govan (which included members of the community who were asylum seekers, a normally socially excluded group),
- Painting of the mosque's fence (this was with an inter-faith organisation, who includes people from a variety of religions).