Sunday, 11 September 2011

Day 16 – My guilty pleasure show

Hmmm... Lost Girl or Rizzoli and Isles, Rizzoli and Isles or Lost Girl?... That is the question.



OK, I'm going to go with Rizzoli and Isles because I think I've only once paid attention to the plot. The rest of the time I am paying attention to:










These two "straight" women spend more time gazing into each others eyes than I have spent gazing into the eyes of all my past significant others put together. Hm, perhaps that's why I'm single. Oh, did I mention the Totally Gratitious Totally Gay Touching? No? How thoughtless of me.














Oh, and the sleepovers:








So, yes, with all this going, how is a girl meant to pay attention to all those grizzly murders, amiright?

In all serious-ness... it's amazing to see a show where two women are seen to be talking about things other than men and hats off to Sasha Alexander and Angie Harmon for adding so much chemistry to their characters' relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment