Friday, 8 June 2012

Days 28 & 29 - First & Current TV show obsession

OK, so I've got 3 posts left of this and then I will be free, so let's go.

Day 28 - First TV Show Obsession
Buffy the Vampire Slayer started broadcasting in the UK I was 13, and I loved it from the very first episode I saw (it wasn't the pilot, I don't know why, but all I know is that I didn't see it until I got the first season on video), I chatted about it with my friends most days at school and it was responsible for my first TV crushes, Xander and Willow). So I think that qualifies.

Day 29 - Current TV Show Obsession
If we're talking up to the minute then my current TV show obsession has to be Girls, as since the time I watched last week's episode (which I "tumbled" about here) I've been searching the internet to try and work out whether anything further is going to happen between Marnie and Jessa. If we're talking slightly less up to the minute, then it would be a tie between Pretty Little Liars (which just came back for its third season, woo!) and Warehouse 13 (its fourth season is coming back on the 23rd July and I can't wait to find out if there's any way for HG to have survived the warehouse blowing up, yes I'm still on the denial stage of the grieving process).

PS I should also thank Valerie as the page where I got the 30 days meme from is no more so I had to check her blog for the final three.

No comments:

Post a Comment